Congress Disability Support Team
The Congress Disability Support Team assists clients with disabilities by:
- Identifying and connecting them with mainstream services that they might be having difficulty linking with and navigating by themselves.
- Linking and providing support with employment processes and training opportunities, legal issues, financial issues, housing complications and personal care.
- Connecting to community recreational activities.
- Building social skills and confidence.
- Supporting them to connect with other Congress services such as NDIS, SEWB and Family Support.
Phone (08) 7928 8019
You can also ask your Congress doctor to make a referral to the Congress Disability Support Team.