Congress Disability Support Team
The Congress Disability Support Team assists clients with disabilities by:
- Identifying and connecting them with mainstream services that they might be having difficulty linking with and navigating by themselves.
- Linking and providing support with employment processes and training opportunities, legal issues, financial issues, housing complications and personal care.
- Connecting to community recreational activities.
- Building social skills and confidence.
- Supporting them to connect with other Congress services such as NDIS, SEWB and Family Support.
Phone (08) 7928 8019
You can also ask your Congress doctor to make a referral to the Congress Disability Support Team.
Congress speech pathologists can look at the way your child understands, talks and plays with others. They also look at how your child uses their
Congress occupational therapists can help older people and people with a disability with daily living, equipment or changes to their homes and live safely and
Alcohol & Other Drug Support
Help for you about drinking alcohol, gunja and other drugs. We can help you to stop with this and help you through withdrawal and staying