Feedback form

Feedback & Complaints

We take your feedback very seriously. We use it to improve the quality of our services provided to the community.

If you have any feedback or suggestions for us or if you are not happy with our service please let us know.

You can give us feedback a number of ways. 

  1. Using the online form below
  2. Completing a feedback and complaints form and putting it in the secure feedback box. Forms and boxes are at all Congress services
  3. By calling our Quality Team on  (08) 7928 8131 or 0490 679 012


If you need, one of our members of staff can help you put this in writing so that we clear understand your suggestions, compliments or concerns and can follow it up properly.

It is important that you provide your details so that we can talk to you about any issues you raise. 

You can make an anonymous complaint but we are less likely to be able to be investigate the problems, as we might not have enough evidence or information. We encourage all feedback and complaints to be lodged with the name and current and valid contact details of the person who is lodging it.

If you are not happy with the process or the outcome of your complaint, you can contact the NT Health and Community Services Complaints Commission (HCSCC).

Feedback form


It helps to include information about  who, when, what and where, as well as any suggestions you have to improve our services.



Gap Clinic is no longer opening on Sundays or Public Holidays

The Mparntwe Urgent Care Clinic is open every day for any person with an urgent but not life-threatening illness and injury. Walk ins only.

 Visit the UCC website for more information.

In an emergency, always call 000.