Occupational Therapy

Congress occupational therapists can help older people and people with a disability with daily living, equipment or changes to their homes and live safely and independently. 

Aboriginal people who are 50 years or older may be able to see an occupational therapist through the Commonwealth Government’s My Aged Care Commonwealth Home Support Programme.

Occupational therapists can see eligible clients at a Congress clinic, or at home, and they also run weekly group exercise classes as part of this programme with physiotherapists. 

People with a disability can see an occupational therapist if they have in included it in their NDIS plan.

For more information

Call 1800 142 900 or talk to your doctor, care coordinator or NDIS case worker. 


Gap Clinic is no longer opening on Sundays or Public Holidays

The Mparntwe Urgent Care Clinic is open every day for any person with an urgent but not life-threatening illness and injury. Walk ins only.

 Visit the UCC website for more information.

In an emergency, always call 000.