Alcohol & Other Drug Support

Help for you about drinking alcohol, gunja and other drugs. We can help you to stop with this and help you through withdrawal and staying safe and sober.

You can yarn with an Aboriginal Care Management Worker who will help you to make a plan for things to get better. We can get translators to help with language if you need.

Congress helps with Alcohol & Other Drug Support to Aboriginal adults and older people.

Young people aged 12-25 years old can get alcohol and other drug support through headspace.

Call us on 1800 142 900 or (08) 8959 4750 or email

Please let us know if you need an interpreter at your appointment or transport to get to your appointment.

To use this service you need a referral. You can do this yourself by completing a self referral form. You can download this form to print and bring with you, or complete the form when you attend your appointment. Ask at a Congress clinic if you need help with the form.

Organisations referring clients to the service can download the form here.

For emergencies call 000


Gap Clinic is no longer opening on Sundays or Public Holidays

The Mparntwe Urgent Care Clinic is open every day for any person with an urgent but not life-threatening illness and injury. Walk ins only.

 Visit the UCC website for more information.

In an emergency, always call 000.