Psychological Support

Congress’ Social & Emotional Wellbeing (SEWB) services can help you with social, emotional and cultural wellbeing (feeling safe and happy) and relationships with your mob. They can give you support if you are depressed, anxious, worried or stressed.

You can yarn about your life and worries with a psychologist who will help you by working with you on a treatment plan and program. We can get translators to help with language if you need.

Who can access

Congress delivers social & cultural support to Aboriginal people of all ages.

Young people aged 12-25 years old can also support through headspace.

Make an appointment

Call us on (08) 8959 4750 or email

To access this service, you will need a referral. You can ask your doctor about getting a referral to the service. 

You can also refer yourself by filling in this form and bringing it to your appointment. We can help with the form too if you need it.

Organisations referring clients to the service can download the form here.

After hours

Call the NT Mental Health Line on 1800 682 288 or Lifeline on 13 11 14.

Available at