If you are new to the NDIS Congress can:
• Talk to you about the NDIS and work out if it’s right for you.
• Help you with the NDIS paperwork and gathering medical information. This might include supporting you to visit to your Doctor or other health services.
• Help track the progress of your NDIS application and keep you updated.
• Help you before and during your planning meetings (if you are able to get onto the NDIS)
• Make sure your plan is working for you and you are connected with the right supports and services.
We can also provide some of the services in your plan, such as:
- Occupational Therapists
- Dietitians – Nutrition
- SEWB Services e.g. Counselling
- Support Coordination
- Speech Therapy
- Exercise Therapy
Congress has a strong history working with Aboriginal people within Central Australia. This is a declared conflict of interest however, we are here to support you if you require our assistance.
Contact the Congress NDIS Team
- by calling 08 8958 4841
- by emailing email@example.com
You can also ask your Congress Doctor to make a referral to the Congress NDIS Team.
Congress NDIS cares for Aboriginal people living with a disability in Central Australia.