Congress is part of the NDIS Remote Community Connectors (RCC) Program and we support people with disabilities to apply for the NDIS. Congress can:
• Talk to you about the NDIS and work out if it’s right for you.
• Help you with the NDIS paperwork and gathering medical information. This might include supporting you to visit to your Doctor or other health services.
• Help you submit your NDIS application, track its progress and keep you updated.
• If you get onto the NDIS, help you with your NDIS planning to make sure you get the best out of your plan.
• Support you to understand your NDIS plan, and make sure it is working for you.
• Connect you with the right supports and services.
• Answer any NDIS questions you have
Contact the Congress NDIS Team
• by calling 08 8958 4841
• by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also ask your Congress Doctor to make a referral to the Congress NDIS Team.
We can also provide some therapeutic supports from your NDIS plan, such as:
• Occupational Therapy
• Speech Therapy
• Psychology and Counselling
Congress has a strong history working with Aboriginal people within Central Australia. This is a declared conflict of interest however, we are here to support you if you require our assistance.