NDIS Support Team
Congress is part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Remote Community Connectors (RCC) Program and we support people with disabilities to apply for the NDIS. Congress can:
- Talk about the NDIS.
- Help with the NDIS paperwork and gathering medical information. This might include support to visit to the Doctor or other health services.
- Help submit NDIS applications and track its progress.
For people on the NDIS Congress can:
- Help with planning to make sure the plan is used the best way.
- Help in understanding the NDIS plan and make sure it’s working.
- Connecting with right supports and services.
- Answering any NDIS questions.
We can also provide some therapeutic supports from the NDIS plan, such as:
Congress has a strong history working with Aboriginal people within Central Australia. This is a declared conflict of interest however, we are here to support you if you require our assistance.
Phone (08) 7928 8019