Child & Family Service
Our Child & Family Service supports Aboriginal families to help their children to learn well and grow strong from the moment they are born.
Our multi-disciplinary team approach ensures all children have access to best practice primary health care including:
- Child health checks
- Medical care for illness and disease
- Support to access and transition to preschool
- Support for vulnerable families to keep children safe at home
- Support for families involved with the child protection system
- Early childhood education
- Referrals to specialist appointments
- Healthy lifestyle promotion
We can provide transport if you need assistance attending your appointment.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment at Congress’ Healthy Kids Clinic call (08) 8951 4444.
Please let us know if you need an interpreter at your appointment.
What does it cost?
Our Child and Family Service is funded by the government and provided to Aboriginal families or families with Aboriginal children at no cost (bulk-billed through Medicare).
Our Ampe Kenhe Apmere Congress Childcare services are based on weekly, daily and half-daily rates.
Opening hours / hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 8.30am - 5pm
Congress Childcare Centre
Monday – Friday: 7.30am – 5.30pm
Congress Healthy Kids Clinic
P: 08 8951 4444
Ampe Kenhe Apmere Congress Childcare
P: 08 8951 4499
Congress Family Support Programs
P: 08 8959 4750
Dial 000 for emergencies.