Services at this clinic:
- nurses and Aboriginal health practitioners
- visiting allied health staff (dietitian, optometrist, podiatrist, diabetes nurse and psychologist)
- health checks (includes child health checks)
- health education
- other Congress and external services
- healthy lifestyle promotion
When you come to the clinic you will be seen by a team of health professionals, dependent on your needs.
Language speakers can be arranged to support you during your appointment.
Kaltukatjara Clinic delivers clinical services to Aboriginal people and non-Aboriginal residents of Kaltukatjara (Docker River) community.
13 Tjala Place
KALTUKATJARA NT 0872
Phone: (08) 8960 8600
For emergencies call 000
Please let us know if you need an interpreter or transport for your appointment.
Transport can be provided to and from your appointment. Please let us know at the time of booking your appointment.
Monday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Tuesday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Wednesday: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am – 12.00pm
Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Public Holidays: Closed
For emergencies after hours, call (08) 8960 8600