Speech Therapy

Congress speech pathologists can look at the way your child understands, talks and plays with others. They also look at how your child uses their muscles for eating and drinking. Aboriginal children and young people, from 0 to 18 years old may be able to see a speech pathologist through Congress, with a referral from […]

Occupational Therapy

Congress occupational therapists can help older people and people with a disability with daily living, equipment or changes to their homes and live safely and independently.  Aboriginal people who are 50 years or older may be able to see an occupational therapist through the Commonwealth Government’s My Aged Care Commonwealth Home Support Programme. Occupational therapists […]

Alcohol & Other Drug Support

Help for you about drinking alcohol, gunja and other drugs. We can help you to stop with this and help you through withdrawal and staying safe and sober. What to expect You can yarn with an Aboriginal Care Management Worker who will help you to make a plan for things to get better. We can […]

Child & Youth Assessment & Therapeutic Service

Congress’ Child & Youth Assessment & Therapeutic program is a multidisciplinary allied health service which assesses, diagnoses & treats Aboriginal children & youth, aged 0–18 years, with neurodevelopmental, speech & language development disorders, including Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD). The Child & Youth Assessment & Therapeutic team also work with children attending Congress’ Child Health […]

Your medicines

To order your medication phone (08) 8958 4578 or email caac@mytp.com.au Sometimes your doctor will prescribe you medicines. Medicines help prevent, treat or cure sickness. To make getting your medicines as easy as possible, you can collect your medicines from the medicine room at Gap Clinic or to your closest Congress clinic. Congress may be […]


Congress physiotherapists can help older people and people with a disability with their movement. Physiotherapists also see people who are at risk of falls, have conditions that affect the brain or nerves (neurological conditions), those with breathing issues, or chronic health conditions like renal disease needing dialysis. Physiotherapists can help you manage injury, impairment or […]

Diabetes Education

The diabetes educator is a nurse who can help you manage your diabetes. They are experts in managing diabetes and can talk to you about treatment, healthy eating, blood sugar testing and other ways to best manage your diabetes. Language speakers can be arranged to support you during your appointment. Who can access Any Congress […]

Foot Health

A podiatrist or ‘foot doctor’ can help if you have sore feet, to help cut toenails, and look after skin problems.

Eye Health

An optometrist is an expert in eye health, trained to prescribe glasses and contact lenses, and treat eye sickness such as dry eye, allergies and infections.


The dietitian will help you learn about what to eat and drink so you can be healthier or to stay healthy. They can help everyone from little kids to old people.

Dental Health

The dentist will help you to clean and protect your teeth and gums, and look after problems such as pain and infections.

Care Coordination

For clients For service providers Care coordinators are nurses or Aboriginal health practitioners who assist clients who have complex or chronic health conditions. Care coordinators assist clients by monitoring and coordinating care and treatment plans with other service providers and specialists. Care coordinators are located at each town clinic and do outreach with the Social […]

Gap Clinic is no longer opening on Sundays or Public Holidays

The Mparntwe Urgent Care Clinic is open every day for any person with an urgent but not life-threatening illness and injury. Walk ins only.

 Visit the UCC website for more information.

In an emergency, always call 000.