IMPORTANT NOTICE: Temporary changes to town clinic hours
The third wave of Omicron is having a big impact in our community leaving shortages across town clinics. This staffing situation is reflected in health care services right across Australia.
To make sure each of our clinics have enough staff so we can provide care equally to people in all our town service areas, our town clinics will be closing 1 day per week.
This will be a different day for each clinic:
- Larapinta Clinic will be closed Mondays
- Sadadeen Clinic will be closed Tuesdays
- Northside Clinic will be closed Wednesdays
- Gap Clinic will be closed on Thursdays
- Ingkintja will be closed Fridays (open for access to hygiene facilities only)
Gap Clinic Pharmacy will be open every day for your medicine.
Appointments and walk-ins are available as usual on the days your clinic is open.
If you need to see a doctor on the day your usual clinic is closed, you can go to any of the other clinics that are open or call 1800 142 900 and choose your next closest clinic.
Transport can be arranged for you if you call first. Telehealth may be offered where suitable and appropriate.
In an emergency always call 000
This service disruption is because of staffing shortages in our clinics.
Please help us stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community by:
- Wearing a mask
- Getting vaccinated
- Getting tested and staying home if you are unwell.