Central Australian Aboriginal Congress - AGM Notice
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress Aboriginal Corporation invites all Congress members to attend the Annual General Meeting on Thursday, 30 November 2017 from 10.30am at 32 Priest Street.
- Checking the register of members
- To receive and approve the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 25 November 2016.
- Tabling of 2016/17 Annual Report and any other reports.
- Appointment of the auditor.
- Declaration of member director appointments.
- Proposed changes to the rule book. Copies of the proposed rule book are available to all Congress members at:
- Congress Head Office, 14 Leichhardt Terrace Alice Springs, or by clicking here.
- Vote on the following special resolution:
- that the whole current rule book of the Central Australian Aboriginal Congress Aboriginal Corporation be repealed; and
- that the proposed rule book be adopted as the rule book of the Central Australian Aboriginal Congress Aboriginal Corporation.
- Any other business (including questions by members).
Lunch will be provided, and all Congress members are invited to attend.
The complete notice is available here.
For more information call Congress on 8951 4400