What do we do?
Congress works in consultation with the Yulara community to deliver primary health care to the residents of Yulara.
Services at this clinic:
- nurses and Aboriginal health practitioners
- visiting allied health staff (dietitian, optometrist, podiatrist, diabetes nurse and psychologist)
- health checks (includes child health checks)
- health education
- other Congress and external services
- healthy lifestyle promotion
When you come to the clinic you will be seen by a team of health professionals, dependent on your needs.
Language speakers can be arranged to support you during your appointment.
Yulara Clinic delivers clinical services to Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal people in need of health services.
Call us on (08) 8956 2286
Monday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Tuesday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Wednesday: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am – 12.00pm
Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
(Closed for lunch
Public Holidays: Closed
The after hours service is for emergencies only. If you are unsure if your problem is an emergency, call the clinic on (08) 8956 2286 first.
For emergencies call (08) 8956 2286