What do we do?
Congress works in consultation with the Imanpa community to deliver primary health care to the residents of Imanpa.
Services at this clinic:
- nurses and Aboriginal health practitioners
- visiting allied health staff (dietitian, optometrist, podiatrist, diabetes nurse and psychologist)
- health checks (includes child health checks)
- health education
- other Congress and external services
- healthy lifestyle promotion
When you come to the clinic you will be seen by a team of health professionals, dependent on your needs.
Language speakers can be arranged to support you during your appointment.
Imanpa Clinic delivers clinical services to Aboriginal people and non-Aboriginal residents of Imanpa community.
109 Waterhole Road
IMANPA, NT, 0872
Phone: (08) 8956 7484
For emergencies call 000
Please let us know if you need an interpreter or transport for your appointment.
Tuesday: 10:30am – 5.00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 2.00pm
Public Holidays: Closed
The after hours service is for emergencies only. If you are unsure if your problem is an emergency, call the clinic on (08) 8956 7484 first.
For emergencies call (08) 8956 7484