Utju Health Service
What do we do?
Congress works in partnership with the Utju community to deliver the Utju Health Service, providing access to:
- nurses and aboriginal health practitioners
- visiting allied health staff
- (dietitian, optometrist, podiatrist, diabetes nurse and psychologist)
- health checks (includes child health checks)
- health education
- other Congress and external services
- healthy lifestyle promotion
Make an appointment
Call or visit our clinic to make an appointment or to find out more.
Please let us know if you need an interpreter at your appointment.
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 8.30am – 5pm
Thurs 8.30am – 12.30pm
After Hours (emergencies only)
The After Hours service is for emergencies only. If you are unsure if your problem is an emergency, call Utju Health Centre first.
P: 08 8956 7308