Amoonguna Health Service
What do we do?
Congress works in partnership with the Amoonguna community to deliver the Amoonguna Health Service, providing access to:
- nurses and aboriginal health practitioners
- visiting allied health staff
- (dietitian, optometrist, podiatrist, diabetes nurse and psychologist)
- health checks (includes child health checks)
- health education
- other Congress and external services
- healthy lifestyle promotion
Make an appointment
Call or visit our remote clinics to make an appointment or to find out more.
Please let us know if you need an interpreter at your appointment.
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 8:30am – 5pm
Thurs 8.30am – 12pm
P: 08 8952 9327
Dial 000 for emergencies.