Mpwelarre Health Service (Santa Teresa)
What do we do?
Congress works in partnership with the Santa Teresa community to deliver the Mpwelarre Health Service, providing access to:
- nurses and aboriginal health practitioners
- visiting allied health staff (dietitian, optometrist, podiatrist, diabetes nurse and psychologist)
- health checks (includes child health checks)
- health education
- other Congress and external services
- healthy lifestyle promotion
Make an appointment
Call or visit our clinic to make an appointment or to find out more.
Your health information is private.
We will only share your information with others with your permission, unless there is a threat to your life, wellbeing or safety or if the law says we must.
Please let us know if you need an interpreter at your appointment.
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 8.30am - 5pm
Thurs 8.30am – 12pm & 3.30pm – 4.30pm
(closed for lunch each day from 12–1pm)
After hours (emergencies only)
The After Hours service is for emergencies only. If you are unsure if your problem is an emergency, call Mpwelarre Health Service first.
P: 08 8956 0911