Mutitjulu Health Service
What do we do?
- nurses and aboriginal health practitioners
- visiting allied health staff
- (dietitian, optometrist, podiatrist, diabetes nurse and psychologist)
- health checks (includes child health checks)
- health education
- other Congress and external services
- healthy lifestyle promotion
Make an appointment
Call or visit our remote clinics to make an appointment or to find out more.
Please let us know if you need an interpreter at your appointment.
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 8:30am – 4pm
Thurs 8.30am – 12pm
After hours (emergencies only)
The After Hours service is for emergencies only. If you are unsure if your problem is an emergency, call Mutitjulu Health Service first.
P: 08 8956 2054