Alukura Women's Health Service
Alukura Women’s Health Service is an Aboriginal women-only place caring for the health of our women and babies. The service is provided in a comfortable and culturally safe place for clients.
Our service provides a multi-disciplinary team approach to ensure Aboriginal Women and babies have access to best practice primary health care including:
- Women’s health checks
- Providing contraception education and advice
- Breastfeeding support
- Care for mums and their babies during and after pregnancy
- STI checks and treatment
- Medical care for illness and disease
- Nutrition support – education on good and bad foods and exercise
- Information and referral on how to improve health such as quitting smoking
- Referrals to other Congress health and wellbeing services
- Healthy lifestyle promotion
Make an Appointment
Call us during open hours to make an appointment or to find out more.
Let us know if you need an interpreter at your appointment.
Transport can be provided, let the receptionist know at the time of booking your appointment.
Opening hours / hours of operation:
Mon, Tues & Thurs: 8.30am - 5pm
Wed: 9.30am - 5pm
(closed during lunch from 12.30pm -1.30pm)
4 Percy Court
Alice Springs NT 0870
P: 08 8958 4800
F: 08 8958 4435
Dial 000 for emergencies