Our Board of Directors
Congress Board of Directors are appointed by Congress members to govern the corporation. They have authority over the corporation and are ultimately accountable for it.
The Congress Board of Directors consists of six (6) members elected by the community and an additional three specialist non-member directors appointed by the board.
Member elected directors
- William Tilmouth (General) Chairperson
- Graham Dowling (General) Deputy Chairperson
- Joseph Hayes (General)
- Ricky Mentha (General)
- Sherelee Taylor (General)
- Nicolette Dunn (Youth)
Independent non-member directors
- Prof Peter O’Mara – Independent Director, Primary Health Care
- Leanne Milligan – Independent Director, Finance
- Vacant – Independent Director, Governance and Administration
- Stephanie Campbell – Company Secretary
Each year, three member positions are made available for nomination, and all Congress members are invited to nominate.
For more information about ORIC and the CATSI Act visit www.oric.gov.au