Our Board of Directors
Congress Board of Directors are appointed by Congress members to govern the corporation. They have authority over the corporation and are ultimately accountable for it.
The Congress Board of Directors consists of six (6) members elected by the community and an additional three specialist non-member directors appointed by the board.
Member elected directors
- William Tilmouth (General)
- Joseph Hayes (General)
- Ricky Mentha (General)
- Graham Dowling (General)
- Sherelee Taylor (General)
- Nicolette Dunn (Youth)
Independent non-member directors
- Primary Health Care Expert, Dr Mark Wenitong
- Financial Management Expert, under recruitment
- Governance and Administration, Kerrynne Liddle
- Company Secretary, Rosanne Healy
Each year, three member positions are made available for nomination, and all Congress members are invited to nominate.
For more information about ORIC and the CATSI Act visit www.oric.gov.au